We’re making Britain a safer place to live, work and raise a family.
New figures show that crime has fallen by more than a fifth since we came to power.
Our action plan to cut crime is working. This year there were 2.3 million fewer crimes than the year before the last election – including:
- 413,000 fewer violent crimes
- 160,000 fewer home burglaries
- 290,000 fewer vehicle crimes
Our plan is cutting crime by:
- Freeing the police to fight crime by cutting red tape and scrapping unnecessary targets
- Giving criminals tougher sentences so communities are protected and justice is done
- Giving the police the powers they need to tackle criminals, using the latest tools and techniques
- Stopping people from becoming criminals by tackling the root causes of crime
- Making the police answer to the community to help drive down crime in your area
Thanks to our plan and the hard work of police officers, crime is falling, families are safer, and communities can enjoy a better, more secure future.
Share this post to let everyone know that we’re cutting crime and making Britain a safer place to live.